Monday, June 4, 2012

This Week's Movie - 6/4-6/10

Posted by: Bradley Redder

Snow White & the Huntsman
Directed by Rupert Sanders
Written Evan Daugherty and John Lee Hancock
Starring, Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron, Sam Claflin, Sam Spruell, Ian McShane, Bob Hoskins, Ray Winstone, Nick Frost, Toby Jones, Eddie Marsan


Well, it's that time of the week... The time when I pretend like I had any plan of posting this announcement sooner than now, apologize, and then describe my expectations for this week's movie as though I haven't already seen it...

I'm sorry for the tardiness of this post... I meant to announce next week's movie a few days ago, when we decided we'd be doing the new take on Snow White, Snow White & the Huntsman, but time just got away from me, and now it's Sunday night again. I should probably be feeling a little bit more dread about this upcoming viewing experience, but I'm strangely optimistic that it will be satisfying in some way. We'll see. Reviews this week will be posted Tuesday, with discussion to follow throughout the rest of the week.

Also, how cool is the image below, with the "play" button perfectly placed beneath Charlize's eyes and above her lips, with the triangle looking like a surrogate clown nose?

No comments:

Post a Comment