Saturday, June 2, 2012

Entry 7: RE: "MIB3" - Just to Be "Clear" Pt. 2

Posted by: Bradley Redder


It's not the water in the toilet that I'd be concerned about... It's the bowl itself. The water may be clean going in, but once it has sat there festering in whatever germination and bacteria have settled on the porcelain after who knows how many bare asses have squatted down to mercilessly loose their demonoid bowels into the frail bowl, this so-called "dish-ware" with the "clean" water in it, I don't know if I'd be so quick to protect my sugary $0.49 investment. I sometimes feel icky just letting my precious urine touch it, let alone eat something that fell in for even a fraction of a second. But hey, just as you're free to love Men in Black 3, you're free to eat whatever from wherever.

No comments:

Post a Comment