Friday, June 1, 2012

Entry 4: RE "MIB3" - Bored.

Posted by Chad Van Alstin




Your long-winded post contains a lot of words, but very little content. I think your rambling is evidence of just how little there is to talk about with Men in Black 3.  It's also evidence of your innate ability to entertain yourself.

At least you're incredibly creative about it. Nice work. Very original.

And you're very creative.



There is no real depth to Men in Black 3 worth discussing, and I'm finding it very difficult to put together a reply to this thread. Not only because you seem content on just talking to yourself, but because this film is just so bland.

I sat here attempting to force a reply to what you wrote, but it's very difficult to come up with anything to say. While I at first decided to blame you solely for this, I came to realize my apathy is just the best way to deal with a film with such little content.

There's nothing in Men in Black 3 worth caring about, and there's nothing in the film that really stands out in my mind as being worthy of analysis. Men in Black 3 is a forgettable experience, destined to be buried in the bargain bin of mediocrity. I almost wish that it were a worse film, since then it would be at least easy to trash is.

Sadly, since everything about this movie sits just below average, it falls into this strange paradox where it's hard to hate it, but even harder to love it. It was a waste of $10 that would have been better spent drinking, or maybe purchasing a Slinky.


No comments:

Post a Comment