Monday, May 21, 2012

Guest Blogger - Tom Kaminski

Posted by: Bradley Redder

Unfortunately my fellow blogger, Chad Van Alstin, has an absurdly busy week ahead of him. We both have full-time jobs, and he'll be balancing a few other things for the next couple of days, and decided he would be unable to do this week's movie justice, so we're bringing in a guest... Mr. Tom Kaminski.

I met Tom on the first day I moved into my college dorm, when he drunkenly knocked on my door at 2 a.m. and asked if I wanted to eat some of the pizza he had just ordered. I of course said yes, and at the same time the following night he knocked again and told me I owed him a pizza, so I ordered one and while we waited for it we made fun of a couple of guys fist-fighting on the lawn... We've been friends ever since.

A few facts about Tom:

1. He thinks the moral relativism and social satire in Tremors 3 makes it better than Tremors and Tremors 2 put together.

2. He's seen every SNL movie adaptation at least one-and-a-half times.

3. When he gets depressed he dips his feet in public pools and watches Law & Order reruns on his iPod.

One of those may or may not be true; try and guess which one it is while reading our discussion of The Grey all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment